[OpenID board] Motion: allow use of OpenID trademark on Google Code (part 1 of 2)

Eric Sachs esachs at google.com
Fri May 29 20:10:20 UTC 2009

I am going to forward a copy of mail Luke just sent because for some reason
Google is marking his mail as SPAM when it is routed through the
openid.netmailing list servers.  We are looking into that separately.
Hopefully for
those of you on Gmail, this one will get through.

If you do use Gmail (or Google's hosted email), you might want to try adding
a filter for all mail from Luke, and you can specifically tell Gmail NOT to
mark mail from him as SPAM.