[OpenID board] Fwd: [OpenID Foundation] New Poll Opened

David Recordon david at sixapart.com
Thu Mar 19 18:05:51 UTC 2009

Hey Brett,
There is a 14-day discussion period once the Specs Council has
approved the WG which occurs on the specs at openid.net mailing list.
There was also a discussion on the same list leading up to the Specs
Council vote on the proposal.

I think everyone agrees that there are other user interface
improvements to be made, though pop-ups are a good starting point.  I
think we should address this once the working group is created and see
if there is consensus there to rename the specification being produced.

Thanks,
--David