[OpenID board] Sponsoring Transparency Camp?

Bill Washburn billhwashburn at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 9 17:09:38 UTC 2009

Chris, David, Don, Brian

Just to let you know, I have had a few interesting interactions in the past 6-9 months with a few people I've known over the years who work the Washington world.  Depending on what you think the interest levels and opportunities may be I think it could be possible to get serious about intra-federal-govt needs as well as all the e-govt "opportunities".  And then there are the specific medical and health services things gaining some recent traction.

cheers,
-bill