[OpenID board] Agenda for the next board meeting.

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 01:44:07 UTC 2009

Hi.

In the next board meeting, could you kindly add the following to the agenda?

1) IPR policies update status -- was supposed to be finalized by June.
2) Bylaws status -- was supposed to be finalized by June.

In addition, I would like to hear the clarification on who has what
responsibility
and capability. In particular, I would like to hear:

a) Who is responsible for controlling the contribution agreement related
issues.
    Esp. for PAPE.
b) Who is responsible for the site maintenance
    (such as displaying company logo and storing the executed Contribution
      Agreement, etc. ).
c) Who is tracking the issues.
d) Who is responsible for membership and general inquiry response.

Regards,

--
Nat Sakimura (=nat)
http://www.sakimura.org/en/