[OpenID board] Getting Membership Management Under Control

Eddy Nigg (StartCom Ltd.) eddy_nigg at startcom.org
Tue Jun 2 23:56:29 UTC 2009

On 06/02/2009 09:05 PM, Nat Sakimura:
> I read it. Very bad. Need to check.
>
> =nat
>

>> Since I didn’t get another information until May 2 I emailed Don
>> again. Well, something happened in between: the end of my membership
>> status changed from April 1 to July 1. Don’t ask me why, though.

If we are at it, we received an email today with subject "Your
membership will expire about 1 month from now."

That's more than two month ahead of the actual expiration - or less then
ten month after activation of the membership. Since we don't have the
intention to renew our corporate membership it wasn't anything of
concern to us, but just in case the OpenID foundation intends to invest
a bit in member care, that would be another point to look at. It's
similar to what happened to Carsten, just different.

Regards
Signer: 	Eddy Nigg, StartCom Ltd. <http://www.startcom.org>
Jabber: 	startcom at startcom.org <xmpp:startcom at startcom.org>
Phone: 	+1.213.341.0390