[OpenID board] Perception of the Foundation (Was: Fwd: [OpenID] Google's proprietary discovery extension?)

David Recordon david at sixapart.com
Wed Jul 29 17:22:54 UTC 2009

Forwarding these three posts from the General list.  Not because I
agree with all of the sentiments expressed, but because it shows how
we as a board and organization are clearly not being transparent
enough in the activities that are actually being taken on.

Two ideas I think that we should seriously consider are:
1) making use of a project management tool like Basecamp (http://www.basecamphq.com/
) so that at least the entire board and Don know the status of each
project that is underway
2) having Don write a monthly blog post about OpenID's achievements
the past month and what the Foundation has accomplished

Thoughts?

--David

Begin forwarded message: