[OpenID board] upcoming Google announcement regarding OpenID

Eric Sachs esachs at google.com
Fri Jul 10 17:43:36 UTC 2009

At Google we had some discussion of moving up the data of our formal
announcement, but we are going to try to continue to delay the posts until
we at least finish some minor functional work we are doing in the Google
Apps admin panel.  It would certainly be great if the discovery standards
discussions evolved between now and then.

In the meantime, though, the functionality does work for free Google Apps
domains, so feel free to use it for "proof-of-concept" testing if that helps