[OpenID board] [legal] OpenID logo color changes (Was: Re: openid.net and wiki.openid.net copyright notice.)

David Recordon david at sixapart.com
Sat Jan 31 22:11:35 UTC 2009

I'd be happy to have you join the Committee and I don't think Bill is participating in it any longer. Ideally the Interim ED will join as much of the work is drafting text compared to that which is making tactical decisions.

--David

----- "Chris Messina" <chris.messina at gmail.com> wrote:
> Indeed, the trademark committee is composed of Recordon, Mata and Washburn:

http://wiki.openid.net/Committees#Trademark

I can't tell if that list of Committees is accurate, as the text reads that the list of committees was voted on and confirmed August of 2007.

Insomuch as I'm interested in OpenID's brand, how do I go about getting myself on the committee? Can I nominate myself?

Chris

> On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 1:00 PM, Johannes Ernst < jernst at netmesh.us > wrote:

I believe there is a trademark committee. It should make decisions like that.

> Johannes Ernst
Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 31, 2009, at 12:33, Chris Messina < chris.messina at gmail.com > wrote:

I don't believe there was ever an official change -- but it was what Randy, the designer came up, with various rationales. We could decide against his changes, or keep them.

So I'll put it out there: how do we make a final decision whether to move forward with the darker text?

Chris

I have seent the logo page. When did you change the logo text from Orange to Black?