[OpenID board] [legal] openid.net and wiki.openid.net copyright notice.

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 22:04:34 UTC 2009

I only inherited what was on the previous wiki.
I agree that CC-BY-SA is better and can go and change it.

The question is the balance between the old content, which was under the
GFDL and the new content.

I didn't migrate over all the content, and some of it was sufficiently
changed that it seems like applying a new license (CC-BY-SA) should be fine
-- and in keeping with the spirit of the prior license.

Can we go ahead and make that change or do we need to contact all
contributors and get their permission?

Chris