[OpenID board] [OpenID] My Denmark, Austria and New Zealand Visit, etc.

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 06:00:45 UTC 2009

Could be, but doing it on the OpenID.net may be better.
I would suggest using some kind of event calendar plug-in
so that we can publish the OpenID related events and
our visiting schedule etc. on the top page of the openid.net.

Kind of unfortunate that I am not familiar with Wordpress,
that I cannot recommend which plug-in is good.

=nat

--
Nat Sakimura (=nat)
http://www.sakimura.org/en/