[OpenID board] Fwd: [board-private] OIDF BOD update

Johannes Ernst jernst at netmesh.us
Thu Jan 22 18:56:25 UTC 2009

In that page, I attempted to include everybody's ideas, including
Snorri's, Brian's, and from many of the members of the old board (some
of whom are also on this board)

What I learned from this exercise is that it is not a matter of
finding stuff to do -- there is way more than anybody could do -- but
to prioritize and make sure it actually gets done ;-)

Which is why I think that Brian's idea of having a small list of just
a handful of goals for 2009, getting agreement by the board, and
making sure they actually get done, is an excellent approach.

My $0.02.