[OpenID board] Smoothing the OpenID Process - notification of 7 day discussion period

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 22:02:17 UTC 2009

I have created a template that can be tweaked that could be used for
this, and other votes:

https://openid.pbwiki.com/Call-for-Vote

When you create a new page for a vote, you can use this template by
choosing it from the list of templates:

http://skitch.com/factoryjoe/bbpqa/openid-wiki-create-a-new-page

If you have ideas to improve the template, please do so. I took my
best stab at it, but it could definitely use some massaging.

It might be useful for Nat to create a new page for this current vote
and fill out the template to see if we're missing anything.

Chris