[OpenID board] International Liaison to the Excutive Committee

Brian Kissel bkissel at janrain.com
Thu Jan 15 21:35:36 UTC 2009

Nat and Snorri both were considered for officer and WG liaison positions, but the board decided on other candidate.  Recognizing that we do want to make sure that while the full board has international representation, the EC doesn't, hence the motion below.

Cheers,

Brian

Brian Kissel

Cell: 503.866.4424