[OpenID board] Smoothing the OpenID Process

Brian Kissel bkissel at janrain.com
Thu Jan 15 17:16:42 UTC 2009

Nat, thank you for your proactive efforts to help improve the effectiveness and efficiency of our spec process.  As I understand it, the board needs to vote on your motions, then present to the membership for approval.  I second all four of Nat's motions below for a vote by the board.

Hopefully we'll have the board polling tool working this week, so look for an email notification for pending board votes on each of these motions.

If others would like to discuss Nat's proposals before the vote, please provide your thoughts to the group.

Cheers,

Brian
Brian Kissel