[OpenID board] Planet OpenID

Brian Kissel bkissel at janrain.com
Wed Jan 14 20:07:39 UTC 2009

There are a range of services that the foundation could be providing if individual volunteers or committees don't have the capacity to provide them.  Part of our 2009 operating and financial plan will be to determine what those services should be and determine the budgetary requirements to provide them.  Chris, could you or someone reading the list create a spot on the wiki to build a list of what the community would like to see provided by the foundation?  No promises we will be able to do them, but it will be helpful to start building a list to prioritize.

Cheers,

Brian
Brian Kissel
Cell: 503.866.4424