[OpenID board] First board meeting of 2009 ...

David Recordon drecordon at sixapart.com
Tue Jan 6 20:11:45 UTC 2009

Mike et al,
I think some of where this breaks down is around who the board member
is.  My understanding is that Microsoft -- the corporation -- is a
board member who is represented by Mike Jones -- the person.  I thus
do not see how it makes sense for Microsoft to hold an officer
position within the Foundation.

--David