[OpenID board] First board meeting of 2009 ...

Raj Mata rajmata at yahoo-inc.com
Mon Jan 5 22:50:43 UTC 2009

All,

Just got back from vacation, and have been catching up on my emails.

First of all, wish everyone a terrific 2009!

Second, congratulations to the new board members (and thank you Mike for
making the elections a reality!)

Regarding this thread below, my understanding is:

a) The executive committee is comprised of 5 board members (The four
current officers called out by Scott below + a working group liaison as
called out by Mike)

b) There is no requirement or distinction between corporate or community
members for the executive committee i.e. the executive committee could
theoretically be all 5 community board members or all 5 corporate board
members. Once we have a board, then it is purely a matter of picking the
right people from the board who have the skills and bandwidth to do the
job.

Did I get that right?

Cheers,

Raj