[OpenID board] Sponsoring Transparency Camp?

David Recordon david at sixapart.com
Mon Feb 23 20:39:42 UTC 2009

This weekend is a BarCamp style event in DC called Transparency Camp by the Sunlight Foundation and some government agencies.  Chris is attending and I'll most likely attend (attendance is closed at this point so unfortunately Don wouldn't be able to make it) though I'm wondering if the OpenID Foundation would want to sponsor it since Chris will be there and I might?

Sponsorships start at $50 and getting OpenID better in front of government in a semi more formal manner seems like a good idea.  If nothing else, does anyone object if I personally given an in-kind sponsorship for the Foundation?  Would anyone object to the Foundation itself sponsoring the event for $150?

http://transparencycamp.eventbrite.com/

Thanks,
--David