[OpenID board] [OpenID] Google Groups for your domain

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 12:16:18 UTC 2009

It is for the record, audit trail and knowledge sharing.

The motions, discussion, and the outcomes are  all recorded in the
minutes, and it is going to make a good organizational knowledge.
Otherwise, somebody who joins the foundation later has to do all the
digging on the mail archive. Following minutes are going to be much
easier way to catch up as long as they are kept in minutes. Also,
everybody will know how a decision was made so it adds a bit of
transparency, too. I would call it an efficiency and transparency
mechanism rather than the negatively connotated "Bureaucracy".

Nat Sakimura (=nat)

--
Nat Sakimura (=nat)
http://www.sakimura.org/en/