[OpenID board] [OpenID] Google Groups for your domain

David Recordon recordond at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 01:44:00 UTC 2009

Hey Mike,
Mailman is quite painful to administer and the web archives are
archaic. Google Groups removes all of the administration headaches,
makes it drastically easier to moderate a mailing list, and provides a
modern public web interface which includes powerful search
functionality.

The only reason we didn't move to Google Groups a few years ago was
that they weren't offerred on your own domain name.

--David