[OpenID board] Fwd: [OpenID Foundation] December 2009 Board Member Election: Voting Open

David Recordon recordond at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 20:05:57 UTC 2009

We should be able to only email the people who haven't yet voted.

Darin, what would it take to move the members tool to using the
campaign emailer instead?  Does the service have an API?

Or even just posting all of the various messages to a Google Doc and
folks like Chris can edit. :)

Thanks,
--David