[OpenID board] Election nomination report

Brian Kissel bkissel at janrain.com
Tue Dec 8 20:02:32 UTC 2009

I think Mike Jones is the keeper of the guidelines on how the process works, but as I understand it the top vote recipients have 2 year terms, and the next group gets one year terms.  So in this election, 3 get 2 year terms and 3 get one year terms.  Others are kept on the list in the event someone resigns or more are needed if we add more corporate members.

Good idea to post a FAQ.  John, is this something you can do?

Cheers,

Brian

Brian Kissel<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/0/10/254>
CEO, JanRain - WebID and Social Publishing for User Engagement