[OpenID board] Getting the most out of UserVoice.com

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 22:07:21 UTC 2009

Actually, we have more infrastructure than that, it's just underutilized,
and given this discussion, not well known!

We have:

http://ideas.openid.net
http://getsatisfaction.com/openid
http://demand.openid.net

We also have a private and underutilized Basecamp that was intended to help
organize the redesign of the website and has now gone dormant.

For now we could simply start by adding a few more admins to either the
OpenID Satisfaction site or UserVoice.

The overhead is not much, but it'd be great to have other voices from the
community participating.

I suppose if you'd like to nominate yourself (as Jonathan has), feel free to
do so now!

Chris