[OpenID board] Getting the most out of UserVoice.com

Brian Kissel bkissel at janrain.com
Thu Dec 3 19:06:25 UTC 2009

Good observation Chris.

Are there any volunteers in the OpenID Community who are willing to work with Global Inventures & Don Thibeau to help us review UV input and update the OIDF website, respond to inquiries, etc?  If so, please speak up.

I still believe that UV is a great tool to capture community feedback, but also agree with Chris that if we don't have the resources to address the inquiries and recommendations from folks who visit our website, we should find a better way to capture and process that input so that we don't appear to be unresponsive.  This is nothing against UV which I still think is a great offering, its more about our ability to take actions based on input from our site visitors.

Cheers,

Brian

Brian Kissel<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/0/10/254>
CEO, JanRain - WebID and Social Publishing for User Engagement