[OpenID board] [OpenID] Updated links for OpenID Foundation Election : Message from Executive Director

David Recordon recordond at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 08:19:31 UTC 2009

No, Brian, Joseph, and Allen need to nominate themselves like everyone
else.  I'd expect to see that happen quickly.

Yeah, Scott did a lot of great work in helping us really get the
Foundation pulled together and moving forward.  He's been a great
contributor to OpenID in general and its awesome seeing his new
startup doing so well.

Don, I was also elected to a two year term. :)

--David