[OpenID board] Sponsored Projects

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 16:45:33 UTC 2009

Great — thanks Brian. For future reference, I've put this document on the
wiki:
http://wik.openid.net/OIDF-2009-Priorities

Note that we previously assembled a large set of goals on a lengthy strategy
page:

http://wik.openid.net/Strategy

It's worth reviewing these areas and thinking about how we should go about
pursuing further work on the 1H and 2H priorities (since we are actually
making progress).

Chris