[OpenID board] [board-private] openid.net X.509 Certs Expired on July 30

David Recordon david at sixapart.com
Mon Aug 10 20:49:54 UTC 2009

As an update, the new cert is installed and working.  Thanks again to
VeriSign for providing the certificate to the Foundation, Inventures
for getting the notarized letter that the OIDF exists taken care of,
and to the OSU OSL for the sysadmin work involved with generating and
then installing the certificate itself!

--David