[OpenID board] -URGENT!! TIME SENSITIVE MATTER! -Japanese Trademark Application - Open ID Europe

HIROE AND ASSOCIATES intl_s at hiroe.co.jp
Mon Apr 13 06:52:08 UTC 2009

URGENT!! TIME SENSITIVE MATTER
Japanese Trademark Application No. 2008-026160
for the mark "Open ID" in class 42
Applicant: Snorri Giorgetti
Deadline to respond to the Office Action: April 27, 2009

To Whom it May Concern:

    Please be informed that we are an intellectual property law firm in
Japan, HIROE AND ASSOCIATES patent professional corporation which is
handling the above-identified trademark application in Japan.

    We would like to know the current contact person in regards to the
above-identified application and receive the proper instructions how we
should respond to this outstanding office action (Deadline: April 27, 2009)
ASAP.

    Thank you for your anticipated cooperation. If you have any other
questions, please feel free to contact us by the contact information below.

Sincerely yours,
Kanako YASHIRO (Ms.)
Patent Attorney
YSR/cs

cc: Takenori HIROE, Esq.

Please kindly note our office will be closed on the following days:

April 29, 2009   Wednesday

May 4, 2009       Monday    -    May 6, 2009  Wednesday

The Japan Patent Office (the JPO) is also closed on the above days.

Please mark your calendar to reflect this information.

If you have any submissions to the Japan Patent Office with deadlines on or
around the

dates listed above, please let us know well in advance of the due dates.

HIROE AND ASSOCIATES, Patent Professional Corporation
 (International Section)
 4-3, Usa 3-chome,
 Gifu-City 500-8368
 JAPAN
 TEL: +81-58-276-2175
 FAX: +81-58-268-7602
 E-mail: intl_s at hiroe.co.jp
 Website: http://www.hiroe.co.jp/

ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGED
This email from Hiroe and Associates may contain privileged
and/or confidential information.  If you receive this email
in error, please contact the sender and delete any copies of
this email from your system.