[OpenID board] [board-private] FW: PAPE Specification Review Period Commencing

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Thu Oct 23 17:56:03 UTC 2008

Because of the post that was made the general audience knows that we're making progress on completing a specification.  That's a good thing.  So I reject the notion that this post wasn't useful to the general audience because if they read even the title they'll come away with that message.

Have we beat this horse to death yet? ;-)

                                -- Mike