[OpenID board] URGENT: New Board members motion

Dick Hardt dick.hardt at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 17:51:12 UTC 2008

Um, the two companies were listed were specifically mentioned in the
original motion that I just forwarded to you and you replied.

You already voted -1 to the motion. It was a pretty short email, and
was discussed at the last board meeting. Now you are unclear on what
you voted -1 to. WTF? Are you smoking crack? ;-)