[OpenID board] Fwd: [OpenID] OpenID Board Election

Martin Atkins mart at degeneration.co.uk
Mon Nov 24 22:04:41 UTC 2008

I have seen a few reports of issues come in to the membership email
address, but Darin at RefreshMedia has dealt with each of them and I
think everyone's been looked after so far.

There was some confusion about corporate memberships vs. memberships for
employees of corporations, which was concluded that the company should
buy a single membership and then individuals at the company can also
hold individual memberships. We should probably explain this better on
the site.