[OpenID board] OpenID Board Election Procedures

Drummond Reed drummond.reed at cordance.net
Fri Nov 21 05:36:46 UTC 2008

Good job, Mike. It sounds a little formal in places, but then, it is a
formal doc about election procedures, so I'm cool with it. It addresses
every corner case I can think of.

Once the board has reviewed it I'd suggest we turn it into a web page or
wiki page. I'm willing to do the latter if that's the consensus (someone
with web site access with have to do the former if it is preferred).

=Drummond

  _____