[OpenID board] membership at oidf.org

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Fri Nov 21 02:22:10 UTC 2008

It should go to people capable of fixing problems in the membership database, plus probably our secretary and president.  And in the short term, probably RefreshMedia as well.

So that would be You, Martin, Peat, and Darin, and anyone else who is actively involved in maintaining the membership database.

                                -- Mike