[OpenID board] OIDF voting system is on a non-standard port

Eddy Nigg (StartCom Ltd.) eddy_nigg at startcom.org
Thu Nov 20 00:27:45 UTC 2008

On 11/20/2008 02:05 AM, Martin Atkins:
> I notice that the OIDF voting/membership system is currently running on
> port 3010 rather than port 80 as you'd usually expect. Is there some way
> we can get this to be on port 80?
>
> Some folks are behind proxies that won't talk HTTP to non-standard
> ports, so in the interests of being maximally inclusive (and having
> nicer-looking URLs!) it'd be great if we could proxy it through Apache
> or something.

Also I'm not sure if this is purely for testing purpose (even though a
vote is supposed to happen sometime soon, right?), or if this is for
real...however nomination apparently has to happen within one day:

Starts: November 19, 2008
Ends: November 20, 2008

:-)

That's certainly only for quick takers...and then rubber-stamped quickly
too:

Starts: November 21, 2008
Ends: November 22, 2008

Hehe...a new lecture in democratic principals ala OpenID :-)

Regards
Signer: 	Eddy Nigg, StartCom Ltd. <http://www.startcom.org>
Jabber: 	startcom at startcom.org <xmpp:startcom at startcom.org>
Phone: 	+1.213.341.0390