[OpenID board] Membership committee to-do's ...

Brian Kissel bkissel at janrain.com
Sat Nov 15 02:15:56 UTC 2008

Peat Bakke is working on getting this fixed, he has to coordinate with Bill Washburn since credit card processing is linked to Bill's OpenID PayPal account and Bill's been out of touch recently.

Peat, can you update the group when the system is up and ready?

Cheers,

Brian
Brian Kissel
Cell: 503.866.4424