[OpenID board] Security committee status?

Anthony Nadalin drsecure at us.ibm.com
Mon Nov 10 18:48:15 UTC 2008

I had to move this due to overlap with the SAML TC, so trying to find a
date

  From:       "Scott Kveton" <scott at kveton.com>

  To:         "Bill Washburn" <bill at oidf.org>, Anthony Nadalin/Austin/IBM at IBMUS

  Cc:         board at openid.net

  Date:       11/10/2008 10:31 AM

  Subject:    Security committee status?

Can we get an update on the progress of starting the security
committee?  I understand the original start date was 10/27/2008.  Is
there anything the board can do to help move this along quickly?
Would love to give this update to the board later today.

Thanks and let us know,

- Scott