[OpenID board] openidfoundation.org

Scott Kveton scott at kveton.com
Thu Nov 6 22:43:00 UTC 2008

We discussed this on the Executive Committee call today (great timing
BTW Will) and we'd like to go ahead with the transfer to the OpenID
Foundation.

Will: we'd also like to reimburse you for any expenses you've incurred
over the last year+ while holding the domain for the OIDF.  Let me
know off list and I'll get working on that as well as give you details
on how/where to transfer the domain.

Thanks!

- Scott