[OpenID board] URGENT: New Board members motion

Martin Atkins mart at degeneration.co.uk
Tue Nov 4 20:12:46 UTC 2008

As far as I can tell, in order to add new corporates we must do one of
the following:

  * Add additional interim community board members to maintain balance.
  * Wait until the election  and add additional community board seats to
maintain balance.
  * Decide that we don't care about the board being unbalanced between
taking on new corporates and running the election.

If we're agreed that we want to add new corporates, then we need to pick
one of the above and get on with it.