[OpenID board] URGENT: New Board members motion

Dick Hardt dick.hardt at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 19:42:45 UTC 2008

I understand the logic of not self-selecting community board seats --
and saying we are going to have an election in a few weeks likely will
drive membership given the recent OpenID awareness.

I don't understand why you are uncomfortable adding new corporate
board members. Would you elaborate?

-- Dick