[OpenID board] Who manages OpenID?

Bill Washburn billhwashburn at yahoo.com
Sat May 10 14:03:14 UTC 2008

Johannes,
This morning it appears Carsten was right.  Indeed, it has been changed (and the last paragraph as well).  Now the statement reads...

On Monday, JanRain, a leader in the OpenID
community will introduce a new "strong authentication" option to it's
myOpenID.com users. This new strong authentication is named CallVerifID and could replace access keys and keycard devices over time. CallVerifID uses the PhoneFactor service from Positive Networks.

In general, I'm happy to make contacts if/when it's needed and egregious enough to warrant concrete concern.  I also don't imagine this to be anything that JanRain team members would assert.

cheers,
-bill