[OpenID board] Revised local chapters policy

Dick Hardt dick at sxip.com
Thu May 8 04:28:15 UTC 2008

> 12 - Territories
> OIDF will recognize any proposed eligible Local Chapters, regardless
> of the geographic scope of the chapter, including chapters with
> overlapping territories and missions.  Chapters organized at the
> nation state level may apply to the OIDF to be recognized as the
> OIDF-designated national chapter.  OIDF will recognize at most one
> chapter as the designated national chapter in a nation-state at any
> time.

What criteria will be used to decide which application is granted the
national chapter if there is more then one applicant?

If the national chapter leadership is lacking and another group wants
to take over, how is that done?

These are very subjective / political criteria that I think would be
best for the OIDF to stay out of if possible.

-- Dick