[OpenID board] Call this week?

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Mon May 5 05:16:31 UTC 2008

I hope so.  Among other things, I expect to have a new local chapters policy ready for the board to approve.  I will also probably want to talk about the logistics for the member election for the PAPE working group and the report from the Specifications Council that should be in our hands by then.

Lots going on...

I hope we mostly do strategic stuff a the face-to-face, whereas there is a set of regular business we should finish this week before that.

                                -- Mike