[OpenID board] Benefits of OIDF membership

Drummond Reed drummond.reed at cordance.net
Fri Mar 14 19:29:00 UTC 2008

Bill,

I reviewed this and I agree with you - all the raw material is there and now
it just need to be boiled down into a small set of bullets. I'd suggest a
simple matrix of 3-5 bullets (no less, no more) for both "Benefits of
Individual Membership" and "Benefits of Company/Organizational Membership".

Before we try to wordsmith the actual bullet text, a good first step would
just be to see if we can agree on each of those bullets and their priority.

I just made a first draft strawman attempt on your Google doc
(http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgcxj79q_9fcn5hbfg). I encourage others to
have a go at it.

=Drummond

===

I've shared a document with you called "Benefits of OIDF membership
(draft)":
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgcxj79q_9fcn5hbfg
<http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgcxj79q_9fcn5hbfg&invite=dv7584x>
&invite=dv7584x

It's not an attachment -- it's stored online at Google Docs. To open this
document, just click the link above.

  _____