[OpenID board] OpenID Switzerland Officially Registered

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Fri Jun 20 03:18:36 UTC 2008

Congratulations and welcome!

The chapter is now in the official list at http://openid.net/foundation/chapters/.

                                Best regards,
                                -- Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: board-bounces at openid.net [mailto:board-bounces at openid.net] On Behalf Of Robert Ott
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2008 10:50 AM
To: board at openid.net
Subject: [OpenID board] OpenID Switzerland Officially Registered

Dear OIDF Board,

After 3 months of work with David and Snorri, I have the honor to
announce
that the Association "OpenID Schweiz" is now officially registered
in Switzerland (Swiss Registration Number: CH-020.6.001.190-3).

We agree to the OIDF Local Chapters Policy.

Please find below the registration information for Swiss Chapter:

a) The organizers of the chapter are Robert OTT, David REINDL and Snorri
GIORGETTI

b) The URL of the Association is http://www.openid.ch (and here:
http://www.openideurope.eu/community/switzerland/)

c) The country is the Switzerland

d) The official name of our Chapter is "OpenID Schweiz" (=OpenID
Switzerland)