[OpenID board] Reminder: Agenda for 7/8/2008 ...

Scott Kveton scott at kveton.com
Mon Jul 7 20:47:58 UTC 2008

Hey Everybody,

Just a quick reminder about our call for tomorrow ... first and
foremost I want to make sure we get the future scope of the OIDF
question answered if at all possible.  I think I have the rest of the
agenda items in here as well.  Let me know if I'm missing anything.

Note: the call is at 10am PST on 7/8.

Agenda:

* General business (minutes approved, finance update)
* Statements about the nature of reciprocal IPR commitments to working
groups - Mike
* Discussion on future scope of OpenID Foundation - Everyone
* Update on ED recruitment - Scott/David
* Update on core messaging and next steps - Dick
* Trademark discussions - Raj/Johannes
* General IPR work - David
* Update on board elections - Bill/Mike

OIDF Conference Call

Call-in number provided by IBM - Tony Nadalin

TOLL: 517-386-9613
LDR: 7474731
PPC: 7637961

- Scott