[OpenID board] Agenda for 7/8/2008 ...

Johannes Ernst jernst at netmesh.us
Thu Jul 3 22:24:10 UTC 2008

On 2008/07/03, at 14:12, Scott Kveton wrote:

> * Additional items?

1. Update on ED recruiting (I was on vacation so I might have missed
what our plan is here)
2. Update on core messaging and discussion of next steps. It appears
some decisions need to be made, or have they been made while I was
gone, in which case I'd appreciate a pointer to them.
3. Trademark update. It seems the US and EU marks have been assigned
to the foundation. (right?) What about the others?

I'd also like to know when, if ever, board members will see BS, P&L,
CF, budget, pipeline, etc. as documents in advance to the meeting ;-)

Thanks,

Johannes.