[OpenID board] Draft guidelines for local chapters

Snorri snorri at snorri.eu
Thu Feb 28 18:51:31 UTC 2008

+1 I'm perfectly connect with the Nat's thoughts!

I understand the imposing and necessary layers of OIDF but in Europe to
continue to develop seriously OpenID we need to have a budget (e.g.: plans
to organize 2 times a year in a European city an OpenID Dev/Barcamp like SF)
and it's for that, that we propose now "join the OIDE"... others ideas are
welcome! :)

Of course I think it's important to manage the budget by
Continents/International but after to live is evident that the local
initiative need also financial help (travel, event, lunch...) to really
work!

At OIDE, we think help the "National" initiatives with the advice of
Representative Member.

Cheers

-Snorri