[OpenID board] CONTRIBUTION AGREEMENT

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Wed Feb 27 18:24:40 UTC 2008

You're confusing two things.  The procedures allow anyone to *implement* OpenID specifications without signing anything.  Period.  Nothing to do there.

However, the procedures require contributors to sign a contributor agreement to participate in creating *new specifications*.  This is completely different thing.

Beyond making sure that this information is clear to your members, I don't believe that there's anything that OIDE needs to do here.

                                Cheers,
                                -- Mike