[OpenID board] Draft guidelines for local chapters

Snorri snorri at snorri.eu
Wed Feb 27 17:57:23 UTC 2008

Dear Mike,

Very good guideline, in Europe the organization is very similar!

 We have already 4 local chapters (OpenID France incorporated since 2007 + 3
new the next month).

But as there are already a community (with Representative Member in 18
countries, soon in 21), we think is better and more serious to accept only
formal legal entities.

The Number of 3 member is good but depending of the countries (e.g.: in
France the minimum is 2 while in Poland it is 15)

I’m free to work actively on these guidelines (we have already started to
work on legal documents)

Cheers

-Snorri