[OpenID board] Agenda for 2/28/2008 ...

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Mon Feb 25 16:09:39 UTC 2008

We should add an agenda item to decide whether we are going to update our membership processes to ask members whether we can publish their names, affiliations, and possibly OpenIDs or whether we will continue to consider that information to be private and only for use by the Foundation in administering the membership programs.

                                -- Mike